Event sponsored by Boomer Ministry of North Side Baptist Church
Are you ready to “Grandparent on Purpose?” This seminar will affirm the good things you are already doing with your grandkids and give you a brand new perspective on what it means to be an intentional Christian grandparent. Our desire is that you go away with new inspiration, encouragement, and tools to help you realize your potential to grandparent successfully.
Whether you are just beginning this journey or you’ve been on the trail a while, you are going to be deeply impacted by the few hours of time you choose to invest. Your passion for your grandkids will be kindled even higher, and you’ll go away changed. More importantly, your precious grandchildren will benefit, and they will never be the same because you have listened, learned, and grown in Biblical wisdom.
Friday, August 4th
(Doors open at 6:00 PM)
- Session 1 – The Amazing Influence of a Grandparent
- Session 2 – What the Bible Says about Grandparenting
Fellowship Time and Resource Center Open 8:30 – 9:00 PM
SATURDAY, August 5 - 9:00am – 12:30pm
(Doors Open at 8:30 AM)
- Session 3 - Reaching the Heart of Your Grandchild
- Session 4 – Overcoming the Barriers of Distance
Break and Resource Center Open 10:30 – 10:50 AM
- Session 5 – The Eight Best Practices of Christian Grandparents
- Session 6 – Becoming an Intentional Grandparent
Dismiss at 12:30 PM